After Six Years of SBIR/STTR Blogging, Our 24 Faves
Tags: Budget Planning, Budgets, Business Planning, commercialization, Dept. of Defense, DoD, Entrepreneur, federal funding, Fraud, Grant Management, Market Research, NIH, Policies and Procedures, Proposal Preparation, SBIR, STTR
At BBCetc, we are constantly challenging ourselves to develop blog content that will be useful and instructive to our clients and readers. In pondering new topics we thought it might be interesting to see what we’ve posted over the past nearly six years (our first post was March 8, 2010!), and after taking a look, we decided to start 2016 with a list and links to 24 of our favorites.
The information provided in these blogs is current, though some of the dates mentioned have passed. Our advice is to always read the entire solicitation for the most up-to-date information (read #3 of our Top 10 Tips).
1. A Late New Year’s Resolution: Get Registered!
2. Fraud, Waste and Abuse – Small Problem, Big Consequences
3. Build Your Team to Build Your Company
4. SBIR Process is Right on Time
6. Think Your Company is Too Big for SBIR Funding? Think Again.
7. Telling Your Story: Formatting and Readability Tips for SBIR/STTR Proposals
Budgets and Grant Management
13. Five Tips for Preparing Your SBIR/STTR Budget
14. As NIH and NSF Deadlines Loom: Tips to Kickstart Your SBIR/STTR Budget Plan
15. Budget Justification an Important, yet Underutilized Part of Proposals
16. Policies & Procedures are a Must, So Buckle Down and Get it Done
17. Start Now to Be “Just in Time”
18. Market Research is Key to Commercialization Success
19. If You Build it, will They REALLY Come?
20. Strategic Partnering for SBIR/STTR Companies: What motivates large companies to partner?
21. Strategic Partnering for SBIR-Stage Companies: Types of Strategic Alliances
22. Strategic Partnering for SBIR-Stage Companies: Finding Your Strategic Partner