- This event has passed.
How to Write a Compelling SBIR/STTR Proposal for NIH
06/06/2013 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This one-day seminar is intended for those contemplating an SBIR/STTR proposal submission to the National Institutes of Health. It presents essential “how-to” instruction on writing a competitive SBIR/STTR proposal that meets the unique requirements of the NIH and the expectations of its reviewers. Training will include:
- SBIR/STTR program basics
- An overview of NIH structure
- How to find a solicitation and define your project
- Understanding the review process
- Preparing the components of your proposal
- How to prepare an NIH budget
- An introduction to electronic registration
NOTE: Lunch is included in the registration fee.
Refund Policy: Refunds can be made up until 48 hrs. prior to training. No refunds after that time.