SBIR/STTR Proposal Prep for DOD
December 5 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$75.00
This Dept. of Defense-focused seminar provides detailed instruction on preparing a proposal to meet the requirements of the DoD, including both technical and commercialization plans, and navigating the submission process. The program will also cover:
- SBIR/STTR program basics and up-to-date information on the DoD program
- An understanding of the differences between DoD components
- Tips on how to identify a topic
- The importance of talking to Technical Points of Contact during the pre-release period
- Writing to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them, and more
Training is in the NEW Centrepolis Accelerator, Lunch is included.
21415 Civic Center Dr., Ste 100.
Southfield, Michigan 48076
Do you know about Michigan’s SBIR/STTR Assistance Program? The Michigan SBIR/STTR Assistance Program provides SBIR/STTR training and proposal development services to technology companies with most costs covered by a state grant. The program is managed by BBCetc.
Funds for this initiative were provided by the 21st Century Jobs Fund, a MSF program designed to accelerate the growth and diversification of Michigan’s economy.
Refund Policy: Refunds, less EventBrite administration/service fees, can be made up until 7 days prior to training. No refunds after that time.