SBIR Impact NYC Program
Greetings and thank you for your interest in the SBIR Impact NYC program! Currently there are no additional cohort cycles planned as NYCEDC works to create more programs that support the local life sciences industry and serve the needs of bio and health tech entrepreneurs.
Be sure to check out these programs and services:
- SBIR/STTR Proposal Assistance – NYCEDC’s valued partner on SBIR Impact NY, BBC Entrepreneurial Training & Consulting (BBCetc), independently offers proposal development services. For more information on working directly with BBCetc, contact email@example.com.
- Digital Health Breakthrough Network – Offers rapid validation for early stage health tech startups by enabling them to collaborate with NYC-based health care providers quickly and affordably.
- Digital Health Marketplace – Connects buyers and sellers of market-ready health technologies through curated matchmaking, technical assistance, and competitive funding for pre-sale pilot projects.
- Community Health Center Expansion Program – Provides real estate expertise, technical assistance, and grant support to federally qualified health centers (FQHCs) in New York City looking to expand.
- LifeSci NYC Internship Program – For biotech companies and organizations based in New York City in need of talent and can provide quality internships for students interested in pursuing careers in the life sciences sector.
To learn more about New York City’s LifeSci NYC Initiative and how we can help you, please visit: https://www.lifesci.nyc/
Upcoming Events within the Local Life Sciences/Biotech Ecosystem
- JLabs, Meet with Gates Foundation, May 8
- Bio NJ Partnering, May 8: https://bionj.org/event/bionjs-9th-annual-biopartnering-conference
- BIO, June 3-6
- 2019 HITLAB World Cup: Women’s Health Tech Challenge
- Funding for Bio/Health Technologies: Learn from the Experts June 18-19