Welcome to the BBCetc SBIR/STTR Pursuit Webinar Library, which has been made possible through support from the Michigan Economic Development Corporation. Webinars are free to Michigan-based companies and entrepreneurs as well as BBCetc client companies in other states (please contact us for discount codes). For others, webinars are $15/ea. All webinars last approximately one hour or less.
Tips on viewing BBCetc webinars:
- Click on the webinar you want to view and complete the online form.
- At the bottom, enter “1” into the “Quantity” box and then “Submit”. You will be taken to PayPal for payment through PayPal or by credit card.
- If you have a Discount Code, enter it in that box, click “Apply” and then “Submit”.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to the webinar. Click the link, then fill in your name and email address and click “Register”. The webinar will then open. If you do not receive the link within a short time of submitting the form, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM.
- For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-930-9741.
General SBIR STTR Information
FREE! ABC’s of SBIR/STTR: Program Goals, Eligibility: Is it for You?
FREE! ABC’s of SBIR/STTR: Selecting the Right Agency
FREE! SBIR/STTR for Post-Docs and Grad Students
FREE! University Participation in SBIR/STTR: From Pre-Submission to Post-Award
FREE! SBIR/STTR Registrations: Getting Ready to Submit Your Proposal
FREE! Formatting and Readability Tips for SBIR/STTR Proposals
FREE! Reading the Solicitation and Using it to Write Your Proposal
Dept. of Defense
Part 1: Overview of program and components
Part 2: Working with DoD and Speaking Their Language
Part 3: Tips on SBIR/STTR Proposal Preparation
Part 4: Commercialization Planning
Part 5: How to Prepare a Budget for Your DoD SBIR/STTR Proposal
Part 6: Pre-award Assurances / When Do I Get the Money?
U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
Agency and Proposal Prep Overview
Grants and Contracts Management
Preparing a Budget for Your SBIR/STTR Proposal
What You Need to Know About Gov’t Audits
Practical Strategies for Indirect Rate Development
QuickBooks & Compliance for SBIR/STTR Awardees
Essentials of SBIR/STTR Commercialization Planning