Tips for purchasing and viewing:
- Click on the workshop to view further information and to register.
- If you have a Discount Code, enter it in that box and it will automatically apply.
- You will receive both an on-page and email confirmation with a link to the workshop. If you do not receive the link within a short time after submitting the form, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM.
- For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-930-9741.
- This event has passed.
SBIR/STTR Proposal Prep for DOD
April 30, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
This Dept. of Defense-focused seminar provides detailed instruction on preparing a proposal to meet the requirements of the DoD, including both technical and commercialization plans, and navigating the submission process. The program will also cover:
- SBIR/STTR program basics and up-to-date information on the DoD program
- An understanding of the differences between DoD components
- Tips on how to identify a topic
- The importance of talking to Technical Points of Contact during the pre-release period
- Writing to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them, and more
Training is in the Buell Building (Bldg. 5), Rm M215A. Map Lunch is included.
Do you know about Michigan’s SBIR/STTR Assistance Program? The Michigan SBIR/STTR Assistance Program provides SBIR/STTR training and proposal development services to technology companies with most costs covered by a state grant. The program is managed by BBCetc.
Funds for this initiative were provided by the 21st Century Jobs Fund, a MSF program designed to accelerate the growth and diversification of Michigan’s economy.