Tips for purchasing and viewing:
- Click on the workshop to view further information and to register.
- If you have a Discount Code, enter it in that box and it will automatically apply.
- You will receive both an on-page and email confirmation with a link to the workshop. If you do not receive the link within a short time after submitting the form, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM.
- For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-930-9741.
- This event has passed.
Biotech Startup School @ KU – 2019
January 8, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - February 12, 2019 @ 9:00 pm EST
Participate in an interactive, flipped classroom experience that will feature topics that include: value proposition, customer discovery, intellectual property, regulatory pathway and reimbursement, revenue models, and an introduction to the NIH SBIR/STTR programs.
Six, 2-hour sessions that will include lectures and classroom presentations.
- Jan. 8 – Identify potential commercial application via value proposition
- Jan. 15 – Identifying your Competitive Leverage
- Jan. 22 – Intellectual Property Position and Strategy
- Jan. 31 – Regulatory Pathway and Reimbursement
- Feb. 7 – Revenue Model Discussion
- Feb. 12 – Introduction to the NIH SBIR/STTR Program
Dinner provided to participants. CLICK TO REGISTER