Women Catalyst Advantage Network
Introducing the Women Catalyst Advantage Network (Women-CAN)
Transformational training for women entrepreneurs, in partnership with Capita3
In 2021 BBCetc formed the Catalyst Advantage Network as a result of a Catalyst Award from the Small Business Administration. In 2023 BBCetc received an award from the SBA’s Growth Accelerator Fund, which enables us to restart the Catalyst Advantage Network, now called Women-CAN. We are pleased to have over 40 Outreach Partners from 30+ states that are sending women innovators to Women-CAN.
Get the benefit of BBCetc’s SBIR/STTR expertise along with Capita3’s leadership training to give you what you need to successfully transform your technology into a viable product or service and secure government funding.
The Women-CAN program includes the following services, and participants can use any of these services in any order:
- BBCetc SBIR/STTR Training: Receive training on SBIR/STTR programs and a detailed review of specific agencies’ proposal requirements.
- BBCetc One-on-One Consulting: BBCetc consultants have combined expertise across all 11 SBIR funding agencies. Receive assistance selecting an agency, access to our tools and templates, and iterative reviews of proposals.
- Capita3 Leadership Training Capita3 Leader Programs transform startup founders and CEO’s into confident leaders who achieve their highest potential. Capita3 believes that YOU are the most critical factor to your company’s success. BBCetc is a woman-owned business, as is Capita3, so the Catalyst Advantage Network is more than the result of an award — it’s a passionate commitment to the success of women entrepreneurs.
All Capita3 meetings are held virtually on Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to noon CT. To participate in Capita3 Leader Launch, attendees must commit to attending all four sessions per cohort. Seating per cohort is limited.
Cohort #2 (application deadline Jan. 24, 2023)
Cohort #3 (application deadline Feb. 28, 2023)
Cohort #4 (application deadline Mar. 20, 2023)
A recent Capita3 attendee said this:
“…the return to my education as an entrepreneur was vital to moving my business forward. The Capita3 leaders were compassionate and wise, and my gain was mind-blowing. I highly suggest it for anyone who is leading or growing a company.”
To qualify for Women-CAN:
- The company must be Women-owned
- >51% women owners
- The company can self-certify (ie: SBA “WOSB” certification is NOT required)
- If you are still forming a company, you still may be eligible for Women-CAN. Preference will be given to companies already formed
- The company intends to submit to SBIR/STTR or already has an SBIR/STTR award
If you’re a woman entrepreneur who is interested in being part of the Women Catalyst Advantage Network click the “Apply Now” button below.