Tips for purchasing and viewing:
- Click on the workshop to view further information and to register.
- If you have a Discount Code, enter it in that box and it will automatically apply.
- You will receive both an on-page and email confirmation with a link to the workshop. If you do not receive the link within a short time after submitting the form, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM.
- For assistance, please email email@example.com or call 734-930-9741.
Department of Energy (DOE) SBIR/STTR Proposal Preparation Workshop
July 27 @ 9:00 am - 2:30 pm EDT
DOE’s mission is to ensure America’s security and prosperity by addressing its energy, environmental and nuclear challenges through transformative science and technology solutions.
If you are considering a submission to the Department of Energy (DOE) SBIR/STTR program, you don’t want to miss this DOE SBIR/STTR proposal preparation workshop. The DOE has two topic releases per year, requires a letter of intent, and dozens of topics/subtopics to navigate. Our expert will review what’s needed for a successful Department of Energy proposal including strategies to construct a competitive R&D scope of work, budget, and commercialization plan.
- The structure, policies, procedures, and mission of the DOE
- Eligibility requirements, review criteria, and the selection process
- How to plan your project and collect the necessary documents
- How to write your proposal to meet reviewer expectations
- $75 Michigan-based companies
Brought to you in part by:
The Michigan SBIR/STTR Assistance Program provides SBIR/STTR training and proposal development services to technology companies with most costs covered by a state grant. The program is managed by BBCetc.
Funds for this initiative were provided by the 21st Century Jobs Fund, a MSF program designed to accelerate the growth and diversification of Michigan’s economy.