Tips for purchasing and viewing:
- Click on the workshop to view further information and to register.
- If you have a Discount Code, enter it in that box and it will automatically apply.
- You will receive both an on-page and email confirmation with a link to the workshop. If you do not receive the link within a short time after submitting the form, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM.
- For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-930-9741.
- This event has passed.
DOD Proposal Development
December 15, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm EST
This Dept. of Defense-focused workshop provides detailed instruction on preparing a proposal to meet the requirements of the DOD, including both technical and commercialization plans, and navigating the submission process.
Presented by DOD SBIR/STTR expert, Monique Branham, the program will also cover:
- SBIR/STTR program basics and up-to-date information on the DoD program
- An understanding of the differences between DoD components
- Tips on how to identify a topic
- The importance of talking to Technical Points of Contact during the pre-release period
- Writing to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them, and more!
- $25 Michigan-based companies
SHARPhub companies should register at sharpideahub.comREGISTER NOW
About BBC Entrepreneurial Training & Consulting
BBCetc is nationally recognized for its success in helping emerging companies win SBIR/STTR funding and use it strategically to propel growth. BBCetc’s Michigan clients have been awarded over $350 million in funding since 2002. The company was recently named a 2020 Tibbetts award winner as well as one of 50 “Michigan companies to watch” by Michigan Celebrates Small Business.
About the Presenter:
Monique is a BBCetc Principal Consultant, she joined the company in July of 2021. She has 22 years of experience in the DOD. She joined the United States Air Force in 1999 and has an M.B.A in Aviation from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. While in the Air Force she served as a Quality Assurance personnel of government contracts and a Resource Management Officer. Monique moved to the Air Force Space and Missile System Center (SMC) and became the SBIR/STTR commercialization expert. Monique’s work was instrumental in finding leveraged funding from government, academic, and private sectors, as well as writing intricate transition management plans led to the successful commercialization of SBIR topics that are currently operating on the International Space Station. Monique was able to garner leveraged funding for commercialization for over 20 SBIR topics. Monique has received awards from SMC for Innovation and leadership. Monique has an honorable discharge from the United States Air Force.
Do you know about Michigan’s SBIR/STTR Assistance Program? The Michigan SBIR/STTR Assistance Program provides SBIR/STTR training and proposal development services to technology companies with most costs covered by a state grant. The program is managed by BBCetc.