Targeting Department of Defense SBIR 23.2 or STTR 23.B solicitations?
This Department of Defense-focused workshop provides detailed instruction on preparing a proposal to meet the requirements of the DOD, including both technical and commercialization plans, and navigating the submission process. Presented by DOD SBIR/STTR expert, Monique Branham, the program will also cover:
- SBIR/STTR program basics and up-to-date information on the DOD program
- An understanding of the differences between DOD components
- Tips on how to identify a topic
- The importance of talking to Technical Points of Contact during the pre-release period
- How to register and utilize the DOD SBIR/STTR Innovation Portal
- Writing to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them, and more!
- $75 Michigan-based companies
Brought to you in part by:
Flint and Genesee Economic Alliance, Northwest Michigan, Northeast Michigan, and Saginaw Future APEX Accelerators (formerly known as PTACs).
The Michigan SBIR/STTR Assistance Program provides SBIR/STTR training and proposal development services to technology companies with most costs covered by a state grant. The program is managed by BBCetc.
Funds for this initiative were provided by the 21st Century Jobs Fund, a MSF program designed to accelerate the growth and diversification of Michigan’s economy.