Tips for purchasing and viewing:
- Click on the workshop to view further information and to register.
- If you have a Discount Code, enter it in that box and it will automatically apply.
- You will receive both an on-page and email confirmation with a link to the workshop. If you do not receive the link within a short time after submitting the form, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM.
- For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-930-9741.
- This event has passed.
DOD SBIR: Special Programs
July 26, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
Join this virtual training and learn the goals and initiatives of DOD’s rebranded components. Our DOD expert will review DOD’s mission and provide an overview of all DOD components. AFWERX, SPARTN, SOFWERX, xTechsearch, etc… all have different focus, eligibility requirements and solicitation deadlines.
- Which components participate in the SBIR/STTR programs
- How the components differ
- How to find open BAA’s and deadlines
- Tips to be competitive and more!
If you want to learn about the newer SBIR Topic opportunities from the Department of Defense SBIR program, this workshop is for you. Includes experienced DOD SBIR/STTR veterans as well as those new to DOD or considering DOD SBIR/STTR as a funding source.
- $15 Michigan-based companies
About the Presenter:
Monique Branham is a BBCetc Principal Consultant, she joined the company in July of 2021. She has 22 years of experience in the DOD. She joined the United States Air Force in 1999 and has an M.B.A in Aviation from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. While in the Air Force she served as a Quality Assurance personnel of government contracts and a Resource Management Officer. Monique moved to the Air Force Space and Missile System Center (SMC) and became the SBIR/STTR commercialization expert. Monique’s work was instrumental in finding leveraged funding from government, academic, and private sectors, as well as writing intricate transition management plans led to the successful commercialization of SBIR topics that are currently operating on the International Space Station. Monique was able to garner leveraged funding for commercialization for over 20 SBIR topics. Monique has received awards from SMC for Innovation and leadership. Monique has an honorable discharge from the United States Air Force.
Do you know about Michigan’s SBIR/STTR Assistance Program? The Michigan SBIR/STTR Assistance Program provides SBIR/STTR training and proposal development services to technology companies with most costs covered by a state grant. The program is managed by BBCetc.
Funds for this initiative were provided by the 21st Century Jobs Fund, a MSF program designed to accelerate the growth and diversification of Michigan’s economy.