Tips for purchasing and viewing:
- Click on the workshop to view further information and to register.
- If you have a Discount Code, enter it in that box and it will automatically apply.
- You will receive both an on-page and email confirmation with a link to the workshop. If you do not receive the link within a short time after submitting the form, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM.
- For assistance, please email email@example.com or call 734-930-9741.
DOE SBIR/STTR: Proposal Preparation Workshop
January 10, 2023 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm EST
DOE’s mission is to ensure America’s security and prosperity by addressing its energy, environmental and nuclear challenges through transformative science and technology solutions.
If you are considering a submission to the Department of Energy (DOE) SBIR/STTR program, you don’t want to miss this DOE SBIR/STTR proposal preparation workshop. The DOE has two topic releases per year, requires a letter of intent, and dozens of topics/subtopics to navigate. Our expert will review what’s needed for a successful Department of Energy proposal including strategies to construct a competitive R&D scope of work, budget, and commercialization plan.
- The structure, policies, procedures, and mission of the DOE
- Eligibility requirements, review criteria, and the selection process
- How to plan your project and collect the necessary documents
- How to write your proposal to meet reviewer expectations
- $50 Michigan-based companies
Brought to you in part by:
The Centrepolis Accelerator is accelerating the growth of Michigan’s advanced manufacturing, innovative hardware entrepreneurs and small manufacturers by providing access to funding, experts and key business and product development resources.
The Michigan SBIR/STTR Assistance Program provides SBIR/STTR training and proposal development services to technology companies with most costs covered by a state grant. The program is managed by BBCetc.