Tips for purchasing and viewing:
- Click on the workshop to view further information and to register.
- If you have a Discount Code, enter it in that box and it will automatically apply.
- You will receive both an on-page and email confirmation with a link to the workshop. If you do not receive the link within a short time after submitting the form, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM.
- For assistance, please email email@example.com or call 734-930-9741.
- This event has passed.
How to Prepare for the BAA’s
March 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
The DOD Topics are out April 20th, but how do you find a Topic to fit your technology?
Don’t miss this 1-hour webinar, our expert will provide a live demo with the 22.2/B DOD topic, provide guidance on how to identify the TPOC of your technology Topic, how to speak TPOC language and how to use the Topic to drive your proposal.
This session is ideal for anyone new to the DOD SBIR/STTR programs or looking to find the right topic to fit your technology.
- How to search for past topics
- How to navigate the DSIP website
- What to include in your QuadChart
- How to sign up for solicitation notifications
- $15 Michigan-based companies
SHARPhub companies should register at sharpideahub.comREGISTER NOW
Monique Branham joined the company in July of 2021 with 22 years of experience in the DOD. She joined the United States Air Force in 1999 and has an M.B.A in Aviation from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. While in the Air Force she served as a Quality Assurance personnel of government contracts and a Resource Management Officer. Monique moved to the Air Force Space and Missile System Center (SMC) and became the SBIR/STTR commercialization expert. Monique’s work was instrumental in finding leveraged funding from government, academic, and private sectors, as well as writing intricate transition management plans led to the successful commercialization of SBIR topics that are currently operating on the International Space Station. Monique was able to garner leveraged funding for commercialization for over 20 SBIR topics. Monique has received awards from SMC for Innovation and leadership. Monique has an honorable discharge from the United States Air Force.
Do you know about Michigan’s SBIR/STTR Assistance Program? The Michigan SBIR/STTR Assistance Program provides SBIR/STTR training and proposal development services to technology companies with most costs covered by a state grant. The program is managed by BBCetc.