Tips for purchasing and viewing:
- Click on the workshop to view further information and to register.
- If you have a Discount Code, enter it in that box and it will automatically apply.
- You will receive both an on-page and email confirmation with a link to the workshop. If you do not receive the link within a short time after submitting the form, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM.
- For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-930-9741.
- This event has passed.
SBIR/STTR Proposal Prep for NIH and NSF
October 2, 2019 @ 8:30 am - October 3, 2019 @ 4:30 pm EDT
Please join us for this intensive, two-day SBIR/STTR workshop focused on proposal development for the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the National Science Foundation (NSF). Presented by SBIR/STTR expert Jerry Hollister, the workshop will provide detailed instruction on how to write a competitive proposal that meets the mission and standards of the NIH and NSF SBIR/STTR programs.
Who Should Attend: Connecticut-based entrepreneurs interested in SBIR/STTR funding. The workshop is free of charge; however, registration is required.
Attendance at this workshop is the first step in qualifying for the CTNext program, a CTNext initiative designed to:
- Enhance the competitiveness of SBIR/STTR proposals among Connecticut’s small technology companies
- Facilitate collaborations with academia and industry improve chances of commercialization
- Drive economic development
- Through the program, companies selected will receive up to 20 hours of strategic one-on-one guidance for actively preparing SBIR/STTR applications.