Tips for purchasing and viewing:
- Click on the workshop to view further information and to register.
- If you have a Discount Code, enter it in that box and it will automatically apply.
- You will receive both an on-page and email confirmation with a link to the workshop. If you do not receive the link within a short time after submitting the form, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM.
- For assistance, please email email@example.com or call 734-930-9741.
- This event has passed.
Intensive SBIR/STTR Workshop: NIH Focus-Seattle
May 2, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 7:30 pm EDT
LEARN ABOUT SBIR/STTR FUNDING
- Current information on SBIR/STTR programs
- Strategies for targeting your proposal to address the requirements of the NIH
- How to approach each section of your proposal
- Planning your commercialization strategy
- Writing to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Common problems and pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Planning on submitting an SBIR/STTR proposal in the next 12 months?
- Interested in learning more about the program?
- Supporting SBIR/STTR applicants?
- From an academic institution interested in working with SBIR/STTR applicants as subcontractors and supporting personnel?
Presented by Andrea Johanson, PhD, Senior Principal Consultant, BBC Entrepreneurial Training & Consulting (BBCetc)
More information: https://www.lswinstitute.org/programs/sbir-sttr/, or contact Ingrid Ruf (firstname.lastname@example.org)