Tips for purchasing and viewing:
- Click on the workshop to view further information and to register.
- If you have a Discount Code, enter it in that box and it will automatically apply.
- You will receive both an on-page and email confirmation with a link to the workshop. If you do not receive the link within a short time after submitting the form, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM.
- For assistance, please email email@example.com or call 734-930-9741.
- This event has passed.
Next steps: After you’ve won an SBIR/STTR award
May 26, 2020 @ 10:00 pm - May 27, 2020 @ 11:30 am EDT
You’ve won the award. Now what? If you are an SBIR applicant and you anticipate receiving an award, you will want to make sure you are prepared to accept government funding. Being prepared means you need to have thought about and set up policies and procedures for your company’s operations, put compliant accounting and timekeeping systems in place and have a host of other information at the ready when you are asked for it after notification, but pre-award.
You’ll leave knowing:
- What to present to your program officer
- When and how you actually get the money
- Common errors to avoid
Presenter: Kris Bergman, BBCetc Managing Partner
Kris is a Managing Partner and co-owner of BBC Entrepreneurial Training & Consulting. Prior to purchasing the company in October 2016, Kris was Principal Consultant for Grants and Contracts Management, having joined BBCetc in 2000. In addition to BBCetc’s financial and business management, Kris assists clients in preparing to receive and manage federal grant and contract funds. This includes advice on financial policies and procedures, DCAA compliance, budget development, indirect cost negotiation, Just-in-Time response, using QuickBooks and preparing for government audits. Prior to joining BBCetc she owned and operated two different service startups before becoming the Global Sales Administrator or a major software development company. firstname.lastname@example.org