Tips for purchasing and viewing:
- Click on the workshop to view further information and to register.
- If you have a Discount Code, enter it in that box and it will automatically apply.
- You will receive both an on-page and email confirmation with a link to the workshop. If you do not receive the link within a short time after submitting the form, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM.
- For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-930-9741.
- This event has passed.
SBIR/STTR Proposal Prep for NIH
May 20, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm EDT
NIH Is your company considering or planning on submitting a proposal for SBIR/STTR funding through the National Institutes of Health? It is not too early to start the process. During this workshop, NIH expert, Andrea Johanson, Ph.D. will provide important information about SBIR/STTR funding and how to craft a competitive SBIR/STTR proposal that meets the unique requirements of the NIH. Topics covered include:
- Up-to-date information on the SBIR/STTR program
- Getting registered so you can submit
- Practical advice on how to address each section of the proposal
- Strategies for targeting your proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Common problems and pitfalls and how to avoid them
Andrea Johanson, Ph.D, Senior Principal Consultant
Megan Varnum, Ph.D., Principal Consultant
Do you know about Michigan’s SBIR/STTR Assistance Program? The Michigan SBIR/STTR Assistance Program provides SBIR/STTR training and proposal development services to technology companies with most costs covered by a state grant. The program is managed by BBCetc.
Funds for this initiative were provided by the 21st Century Jobs Fund, a MSF program designed to accelerate the growth and diversification of Michigan’s economy.