Tips for purchasing and viewing:
- Click on the workshop to view further information and to register.
- If you have a Discount Code, enter it in that box and it will automatically apply.
- You will receive both an on-page and email confirmation with a link to the workshop. If you do not receive the link within a short time after submitting the form, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM.
- For assistance, please email email@example.com or call 734-930-9741.
- This event has passed.
How to Prepare your SBIR/STTR Proposal and Commercialization Plan NIAID SBIR Webinar
April 23, 2020 @ 7:00 am - 10:30 am EDT
Free live webinar sponsored by NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease!
Originally scheduled as part of NIAD’s annual SBIR conference, this two-part interactive classroom-style webinar will cover the basics of Phase I and Phase II NIH proposal preparation
Agenda to include: (times are EDT)
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM – Phase I Proposal Development Basics
- You’ll learn about the all-important peer review process and how to craft your proposal to make the reviewers’ job easy
- Key elements of a Phase I proposal will be discussed including best practices for developing Specific Aims, Research Strategy, Budget and other proposal components
12:30 PM – 1:00 PM – Lunch Break
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM – Phase II Proposal and Commercialization Plan Development
- Leveraging what you learned in the morning session, we’ll highlight what is most important in your Phase II (or FastTrack or Direct to Phase II) Research Strategy
- Strategies for developing and writing the critical Phase II Commercialization Plan will be discussed
There will be plenty of time for Q&A.
Register at the link below to join us for either or both sessions.
Register Here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7660787198858469387