- This event has passed.
NIH & NSF SBIR Proposal Workshop
April 24, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm EDT
This all-day training workshop is designed to provide in depth guidance on how to write a compelling SBIR/STTR Proposal to the National Science Foundation and/or the National Institutes of Health. Both agencies will be covered this session! Learn how the SBIR/STTR programs work, how to plan your approach, and follow a step-by-step process to writing a compelling NIH and/or NSF SBIR/STTR proposal.
Topics Covered Include:
- How to engage with NIH/NSF in advance to vet your ideas;
- Writing specific aims;
- What does “feasibility” mean;
- What to know about proposal reviewers;
- Commercialization plan requirements for each agency;
- Budget basics – A step by step guide for writing your proposal!
9:00AM-4:30PM: SBIR/STTR Workshop (Lunch provided)
Virginia based small tech firms: $50 per person
University Researchers and other University Personnel: $35
All Others: $125 per person
QUESTIONS Robert Brooke, firstname.lastname@example.org 703-689-3080