BBCetc offers training classes and webinars on a variety of topics relevant to technology companies and entrepreneurs. These classes can be offered under the auspices of a client or partner organization, or may be scheduled regionally and open to the community. BBCetc consultants also participate on panels and as speakers at conferences and workshops around the country.
The following list of onsite training, short programs and webinars can be tailored for the interests and time available and combined with brief one-on-one consultations. For further information, contact Jayne Berkaw at email@example.com / 734-930-9741.
The following programs generally run for approximately one-and-a-half to two hours, making them ideal choices for Lunch & Learn events, break-out sessions, breakfast/lunch meetings, etc.
Webinars are designed to introduce, complement or enhance BBCetc’s on-site training courses, though they also can be used independently to help facilitate the development of competitive SBIR/STTR proposals. Each webinar lasts approximately one hour and covers a specific aspect of the SBIR/STTR process.
- ABC’s of SBIR/STTR: Program Goals, Eligibility: Is it for you?
- ABC’s of SBIR/STTR: Selecting the Right Agency
- SBIR/STTR Registrations: Getting Ready to Submit Your Proposal
- Formatting and Readability Tips for SBIR/STTR Proposals
- Using the Solicitation Content to Write Your Proposal
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NIH Part 1: Program Specifics and Strategic Planning
- NIH Part 2: Proposal Preparation Basics
- NIH Part 3: Developing the Budget
- NIH Part 4: Forms and Electronic Submission
- NIH: Pre-Award Assurances/ When Do I Get the Money?
Department of Defense (DoD)
- DoD: Overview of Program & Components
- DoD: Proposal Preparation Essentials
- DoD: Commercialization Planning
- DoD: Preparing a Budget & Electronic Submission
- DoD: Working with DoD & Speaking Their Language
- DoD: Pre-award Assurances/When Do I Get the Money?
National Science Foundation (NSF)
- NSF: Program Overview
- NSF: Program Details & Planning the Project
- NSF: Proposal Preparation Essentials
- NSF: Forms, Budgets & Electronic Submission
- NSF: Pre-award Assurances/When Do I Get the Money?
Department of Energy
- DoE: Program Overview
- DoE: Program Details & Planning the Project
- DoE: Proposal Preparation Essentials
- DoE: Forms, Budgets & Electronic Submission
- DoE: Pre-award Assurances/When Do I Get the Money?
- NASA: Program Details & Planning the Project
- NASA: Proposal Preparation Essentials
U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA): SBIR Program Overview
- Market analysis
- Commercialization Strategy
- How to Prepare a Budget for Your SBIR/STTR Proposals
- What You Should Know About Government Audits
- Practical Strategies for Indirect Rate Development
- QuickBooks & Compliance for SBIR/STTR Recipients
- Policies & Procedures for SBIR/STTR Awardees